Hey guys/girls:
So i've been in a big town for about 7 months now, and still adjusting to it all. First thing is first! what's up with all these people? You go out at 9 at night on a sunday, and theres just as much people as if it were a friday!
I used to live in a small town called Maniwaki ( not many people know about it, or even know where it is.)
I was living there since i was 8, so anything and everything about the city just isn't the same now.
Maniwaki only has about 4020 people, and thats including the smaller towns that are near by. It's about 1h1/2 from Gatineau. it's not too far, but so different. there arn't as many people who are fashion carzy, and not as many different cultures. There are natives not too far, and caucasian people. So native culture isn't as beautiful as others. Caucasian culture isn't that great either.
Anyways; we don't even have a theatre, but there is a mall that has about 5 stores, wonderful isn't it?
My friends an I used to walk around our town in about 2 hours. and that's including all the streets. Fun stuff right? lol
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletehahaha I can walk around mine in about 20 minutes.lol
That sounds great! I'll be sure to stop by whenever i pass by there. We should definetly go for a 2 hour walk just for fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd hailie you can join us if you feel like it!
ReplyDelete